International Body-Mind Empowerment Enterprises
i.b.mee. (I Be Me) is an innovative educational non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization located in Asheville NC that is the central hub of the W.E.L.L. Kids NOW® Movement and the Empowerment Education Revolution. We have developed programs and practices that are setting the standard and bringing to life a healthy and empowering educational system that results in W.E.L.L. students …We see schools as places where everyone THRIVES.
i.b.mee.’s programs and practices are based in Empowerment Education research and provide services to schools (leaders), students, and their teachers and parents with the goal of creating a community W.E.L.L. Kids NOW® Center (WKN Center) by 2020 as a total system of care and learning for students. This center will serve as a model for other communities and integrate local public school students as well as serve as a model teacher training facility for the new educational paradigm.
Well – Empowered – Leaders
who love to learn & are living their Legacy
Unfortunately, our young people are not W.E.L.L. They are involved in many life-threatening challenges we call the Big 3 (chronic disease, suicide, violence)
- Cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death for 5-14 years-olds. This costs Americans $7.4 million dollars+/year.
- Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death for 15-24 year olds and the 3rd leading cause of death 10-14 year olds. For each 1,000 children we prevent from committing suicide we can expect a billion dollars of economic gain for our country.
- There are more than 600,000 under-18-year-olds living in juvenile detention centers every year; each of who cost about $88,000. Of this number, 25% are incarcerated for violent offenses.
The total costs involved when a troubled child grows up and drops out of school, uses drugs and becomes a career criminal averages at least 2.5 million dollars per individual.
THE SHIFT into Empowerment Education (open sourced model that integrates all research in the new educational paradigm) will serve as one of the primary missing links to ending our chronic disease, violence, and suicide (quitting/depression/addiction cycle) epidemics by decreasing the Connection Crisis and Toxic Stress.
We are bringing to life W.E.L.L. students in 4 ways!
Through our i.b.mee. Research Institute, we are doing a 3-phase qualitative research study that answers the question…“What is the process of a truly intrinsically-motivating, healthy educational system- one where students can’t wait to wake up and go to every day because they are excited to have another experience of how their gifts, innovations, ideas, and personal passions will come alive and contribute to the greater good today?”
- Phase 1 – Foundational Research – We are finding and synthesizing all the Foundational Researchers that have added to the new educational paradigm as a baseline researcher.
- Phase 2 – Central Hub Research – We are collecting, synthesizing, and merging current and past empowerment research and information; this includes: best practices, powerful programs, great minds, and empowered schools.
- Phase 3 – Grass Roots Research – We are collecting information straight from the voices of our teachers, students, administrators and parents about the educational system. We ask pertinent open-ended education-efficacy questions answering the general question, “What is working in education and what is not” from a grass-roots perspective.
The Outcomes of Our Research
- To highlight, support, and adapt our Empowerment Education Model as an open-sourced framework for the new paradigm of education.
- To serve as the foundation of our teacher, student, parent, and school trainings.
- To bring awareness of the research, philosophies, practices, programs, schools, and great minds within Empowerment Education through our Simply Empowered Research Briefs.
- To complete The W.E.L.L. Life Student Inventory for Students
- To complete “The SHIFT ”…… Documentary
- To complete The W.E.L.L. Classroom book for teachers
- To complete KIDland Novel
- To build The W.E.L.L. Kids NOW® Center
i.b.mee. has programs for teachers, parents and students and will provide a cutting-edge systems-SHIFT model for the new paradigm of education.
- Teacher Empowerment –The W.E.L.L. Classroom
- Student Empowerment -Living Your Legacy HS/College program and camp
- Parent Empowerment –The W.E.L.L. Home
- School Empowerment – The W.E.L.L. Kids NOW® Lab: An Alternative to In-school Suspension, The W.E.L.L. Kids NOW® Center (Incubator Program), Principal Coaching and Consulting
The W.E.L.L. Kids NOW™ Movement
i.b.mee. is the central hub of the Empowerment Education Revolution or the W.E.L.L. Kids NOW® Movement… to set the standard and bring to life a healthy and empowering educational system where everyone thrives. By 2020, we see the new Declaration of Empowerment Education that states the new way of educating children as a framework for all. We are enrolling teachers, students and other great positive educational reform leaders to pave the way with their voices, talents, and ideas. We are dedicated to develop students who are Well, Empowered, self-Leaders that Love to Learn & are Living their Legacy. We provide a safe place for students, teachers, and great educational minds to speak about educational challenges and new paradigm solutions. We market as: “ 1 million strong” to raise funds for the educational system shift!
The W.E.L.L. KIDS NOW® Center
To develop a retreat-like place as the Central Hub of the New Paradigm of Education in Asheville NC where students, teachers, administrators and parents can experience Empowerment Education in Action. The Center will be the experiential educational source for modeling and teaching empowerment education systems, programs and curricula for students, teachers and parents in their community. In the center, all teachers, students and their parents will have the opportunity for developing and experiencing positive well-being and health, optimal life experiences, and the love of life-long learning and personal success from an intrinsically motivating and empowering environment and framework of learning. From the way the actual i.b.mee. business is run, to the day to day student, teacher and parent activities, the Center is the hands-on place to experience the i.b.mee. Empowerment Education Model in action.
And support 100’s of students and teachers shift into the new paradigm and help prevent chronic disease, violence and suicide!
HOW i.b.mee. WAS CREATED