It is SIMPLE. All you do is honestly answer a few questions below.
- Your answers WILL send a WAVE of positive change in education that will affect every child, student, teacher, parent, school administrator and school system in the world.
- Your answers provide the foundation for a major research study that is desperately needed to solidify the foundation for empowerment education where ALL students thrive and learn in a positive, healthy and empowered environment.
- Your information is totally anonymous.
- Your participation WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
- Dr. Meg Hanshaw’s personal story in the powerful video below emphasizes how your answers to the questions below are incredibly important in moving the educational system in a healthy direction.
- Thank you in advance for your support!
Directions for Participation
- Please answer the questions below as specifically as possible.
- You do not have to answer all the questions at once.
- You can leave and come back and answer the questions as many times as you want.
- Before you leave the web-site, you must click “Submit” at the bottom of the page or your answers will be erased.
- When the question asks for a feeling, please include your emotion(s) such as happy, confident, joyful, angry, sad, fearful, overwhelmed, shameful, guilty, embarrassed, …whatever you felt at the time.
- If the question asks “how did this event effect you later on?, please respond with an “I” statement if possible. i.e. I believed that “I couldn’t do math”; “I am stupid”; “I don’t have any friends”; “I am smart”, “I get attention for being good at spelling.” etc.
- Each time you come to this page, you will be prompted to fill out 7-8 short demographics before you answer your questions. These are not unique identifiers and will not identify your story to you in any way.